- Sarah Budd was joined by Ruth Comfort (Registered Midwife), Tanya Smith (R.TCMP) and Emilie Salomons (Dr. TCM) in a roundtable discussion on Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy. This document is Sarah’s follow-up to that conversation. Listen to the whole conversation here:Pregnancy sickness cases for OBAA by Sarah Budd
- Emilie Salomons (Dr. TCM) delivers an important talk on cervical ripening, birth preparation and labour induction.
This session discusses what information needs to be gathered when preparing a person for birth, how to assess a patient appropriately and how to choose a safe and effective treatment. Listen in here:
- Sharon Weizenbaum was joined by Michelle Evans (Registered Dietician), Shannon Larson (Dr. TCM) and Emilie Salomons (Dr. TCM) in a roundtable discussion on Gestational Diabetes. Listen to the whole conversation here:
This document is some information that Sharon didn’t cover in the conversation.Some follow up thoughts from Sharon for the round table discussion on Gestational DiabetesOBAA Roundtable – Gestational Diabetes Registered Dietician Download by Michelle Evans, RD
- Jani White (R.Ac) and Laura Erlich (L.Ac) were joined by Emilie Salomons (Dr. TCM) in a roundtable discussion on Breech Presentation. Listen to the whole conversation here: Discussion on the use of GB 21 through Pregnancy – a lively discussion about the use of GB 21 in pregnancy after it was mentioned for use with breech presentation
- Debra Betts (PhD, BHSc Acup, RN) and Osteopath Sarah Stranan were joined by Emilie Salomons (Dr. TCM) in a roundtable discussion on Treating Back Pain in Pregnancy. Listen to the whole conversation here:
- Emilie Salomons (Dr TCM) is joined by Sarah Budd (midwife and acupuncturist) and Debra Betts (PhD, BHSc Acup, RN) to cover the important aspects of Supporting Patients Through Miscarriage and Stillbirth. The panel discussion looks at how acupuncture and TCM can play a role in the emotional support, as well as addressing any physical discomforts from the birth. Listen to the whole conversation here: